City of Orlando Election Early Voting:
Oct. 28th - Nov. 1st, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Nov. 2nd, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Nov. 3rd, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For the City of Orlando Election, early voting will only be held at our office during the above hours.
If you prefer to cast your ballot in person before Election Day, check your sample ballot or check Early Voting locations and wait times to find an early voting location that is convenient for you. Unlike Election Day, when you must vote at your assigned polling place, you can vote at any early voting center.
Early voting begins 10 – 15 days before an election. Note the locations, dates, and hours of operation. Please bring photo and signature identification.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Florida driver license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- State of Florida concealed weapon or firearm license
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the federal government, state, a county, or a municipality
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
If the picture identification does not contain a signature, you will be asked to show an additional identification with your signature.
If you need help in reading or marking your ballot, you may bring someone with you, or poll workers are available to assist. Spanish language assistance and ADA-compliant voting equipment are available at all early voting locations.