Please bring photo and signature identification.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Florida driver license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- State of Florida concealed weapon or firearm license
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the federal government, state, a county, or a municipality
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
If the picture identification does not contain a signature, you will be asked to show an additional identification with your signature.
If you need help in reading or marking your ballot, you may bring someone with you, or poll workers are available to assist. Spanish language assistance and ADA-compliant voting equipment are available at all early voting locations.