You can register to vote or update an existing voter registration:
- Online at RegisterToVoteFlorida.gov
- Certain registration updates require a signature, so even when making the update online, you will be prompted to print, sign, and send us the form with your update.
- In Person:
- At the driver license office
- At a public library
- At the Center for Independent Living
- At WIC and DCF offices
- At any elections office
- Visit our office at 119 W. Kaley Street Orlando, FL 32806
- At any scheduled voter registration event with our election office staff.
- You can also download a Florida Voter Registration Application (English PDF, Division of Elections Website) and mail or drop it off. Download a Spanish Florida Voter Registration Application (Spanish PDF, Division of Elections Website)
- Or call us at 407-836-2070 if you prefer to have a registration application mailed to you, or have questions about voter registration or updating your registration.
You can register to vote and update your registration at any time. But to vote in an upcoming election, the deadline to register to vote is 29 days before each election. This deadline applies to political party affiliation changes for a Partisan Primary Election as well.
New registrations CANNOT be submitted via email. Please refer to the above options.
Request to be Removed from the Voter Rolls
Download the Voter Registration Cancelation Form (English PDF/Spanish PDF) to be removed from the voter rolls in Orange County, Florida. If you are registered in another county or state, please contact your elections office to be removed.
Former Felons (2018 Amendment 4)
Visit the Amendment 4 page for information about registering to vote under Amendment 4.
Senate Bill 90
Visit our Senate Bill 90 page for information about registration changes due to the bill.